- Members of our team have obtained two research contracts.
- Evaluation of the impact of the Tax Credit CICE on Firms Export, by Sarah Guillou, Lionel Nesta, Raul Sampognaro, Tania Treibich was awarded 43 000 euros by France Stratégie.
- Comparative analysis of the the Sophia-Antipolis technolpole for the past two decades, by Sarah Guillou, Lionel Nesta and Jean-Luc Gaffard was awarded 50 000 euros by CASA.
- Our group is co-organizing The 20th Annual Workshop on the Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents (WEHIA) that will be held in Sophia Antipolis from Thursday, May 21 to Saturday, May 23, 2015.
- Through European Commission’s Horizon 2020 funding initiative, our team has obtained two substantial research grants.
- Distributed Global Financial Systems for Society (DOLFINS), was awarded to a consortium of 13 institutions. The total sum of award is 3.65mln euros, out of which OFCE/SKEMA team will obtain 250 000 euros. Our team will be lead by Mauro Napoletano. Francesco Saraceno and Jean-Luc Gaffard will be members of the team.
- Distributed Innovation-fuelled, Sustainable, Inclusive Growth ISIGrowth (ISIGrowth), was awarded to a consortium of 8 institutions. The total sum of award is 2.5mln euros, out of which OFCE/SKEMA team will obtain 350 000 euros. The OFCE/SKEMA team will be lead by Mauro Napoletano. Lionel Nesta, Sarah Guillou and Jean-Luc Gaffard will be members of the team.
“International Productivity Gaps and the Export Status of Firms: Evidence from France and Japan” (2014) by Flora Bellone, Kozo Kiyota, Toshiyuki Matsuura, Patrick Muso and Lionel Nesta. European Economic Review, 70:56-74.
“Subsidies and Endogenous Market Structure in a Schumpeterian Economy” by Lei Ji, Angus Chu and Yuichi Furukawa. Southern Economic Journal, forthcoming.
“Transition énergétique : comment y arriver?” by Evens Salies. Alternatives Economiques, 104:36-37.
“Distortion effects of export quota policy: an analysis of the China-Raw Materials dispute” by Christophe Charlier and Sarah Guillou. China Economic Review, 31:320–338.
“Measuring the link between intergenerational occupational mobility and earnings: evidence from eight European countries” by Michele Raitano and Francesco Vona. Journal of Economic Inequality, forthcoming.
“Showing of telling? Local interaction and organization of behavior” (2014) by Zakaria Babutsidze and Robin Cowan. Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, 9:151-181.
“Income distribution, credit and fiscal policies in an agent-based keynesian model” (2013) by Giovanni Dosi, Giorgio Fagiolo, Mauro Napoletano and Andrea Roventini. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 37:1598-1625.
“Crise de la théorie et crise de la politique économique : des modèles d’équilibre général stochastique aux modèles de dynamique hors de l’équilibre”, by Jean-Luc Gaffard. Revue Economique, forthcoming.
“International Trade and Domestic Distortions : Modelling the Transition Process” (2012) by Jean-Luc Gaffard and Francesco Saraceno. Journal of Evolutionary Economics 22:275-301.
“Formal Education and Public Knowledge” (2011) by Maurizio Iacopetta. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 35:676-93.
Recent working papers
Green Skills by Francesco Vona, Giovanni Marin, Davide Consoli and David Popp.
Cash-in-advance constraint on R&D in a Schumpeterian growth model with and endogenous market structure by Chienyu Huang, Juin-Jen Chang and Lei Ji.
The Rise and Fall of R&D Networks by Mario Tomasello, Mauro Napoletano, Antonios Garas and Frank Schweitzer.
Firms’ leverage and export quality: evidence from France by Michele Bernini, Sarah Guillou and Flora Belone.
Speed of convergence, education, and technological change by Maurizio Iacopetta.
Institutions and growth: a simplifed theory of decentralization and corruption by Anton Granik and Francesco Saraceno.
Recent Media exposure
Faut-il rendre public l’algorithme de recherche de Google?. Zakaria Babutsidze, Europe 1, September 18, 2014
Le patriotisme économique : une politique industrielle contre productive. Sarah Guillou, Le Monde, August 26, 2014
Acheter français… un véritable casse-tête chinois. Lionel Nesta, Le Progrès, November 9, 2012
L’étau de la compétitivité. Jean-Luc Gaffard, Le Monde, November 9, 2012
Comment le bonus-malus sur le gaz et l’électricité va nous inciter à ne plus gaspiller. Evens Salies, Capital, October 19, 2012
Les nouveaux habits de la BCE, vrai ou faux tournant?. Jean-Luc Gaffard and Francesco Saraceno, Le Monde, September 14, 2012
Recent blog posts
Europe’s control of state aid : is it good or bad for industry? by Sarah Guillou
High-impact economists by Zakaria Babutsidze and Mark McCabe
Tales from EDF by Evens Salies
Inequality and Global Imbalances: reconsidering old ideas to address new problems by Francesco Vona and Jean-Luc Gaffard
Who will pay the bill in Sicily? by Augusto Hasman and Maurizio Iacopetta
La ré-industrialisation ou le retour de l’âge du «faire» by Sarah Guillou et Lionel Nesta
Economic policy-making tools for pre- and post-crisis periods by Zakaria Babutsidze and Mauro Napoletano