– Members of our team have obtained two research contracts.
- Evaluation of the impact of the Tax Credit CICE on Firms Export, by Sarah Guillou, Lionel Nesta, Raul Sampognaro, Tania Treibich was awarded 43 000 euros by France Stratégie.
- Comparative analysis of the the Sophia-Antipolis technolpole for the past two decades, by Sarah Guillou, Lionel Nesta and Jean-Luc Gaffard was awarded 50 000 euros by CASA.
– Our group is co-organizing The 20th Annual Workshop on the Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents (WEHIA) that will be held in Sophia Antipolis from Thursday, May 21 to Saturday, May 23, 2015.
– Through European Commission’s Horizon 2020 funding initiative, our team has obtained two substantial research grants.
- Distributed Global Financial Systems for Society (DOLFINS), was awarded to a consortium of 13 institutions. The total sum of award is 3.65mln euros, out of which OFCE/SKEMA team will obtain 250 000 euros. Our team will be lead by Mauro Napoletano. Francesco Saraceno and Jean-Luc Gaffard will be members of the team.
- Distributed Innovation-fuelled, Sustainable, Inclusive Growth ISIGrowth (ISIGrowth), was awarded to a consortium of 8 institutions. The total sum of award is 2.5mln euros, out of which OFCE/SKEMA team will obtain 350 000 euros. The OFCE/SKEMA team will be lead by Mauro Napoletano. Lionel Nesta, Sarah Guillou and Jean-Luc Gaffard will be members of the team.
“Unionization, Market Structure and Economic Growth” by Lei Ji, Juin-jen Chang and Chien-yu Huang. Southern Economic Journal, forthcoming.
“Innovation, competition and firm size distribution on fragmented markets” by Zakaria Babutsidze. Journal of Evolutionary Economics, forthcoming.
“International Productivity Gaps and the Export Status of Firms: Evidence from France and Japan” (2014) by Flora Bellone, Kozo Kiyota, Toshiyuki Matsuura, Patrick Muso and Lionel Nesta. European Economic Review, 70:56-74.
“Transition énergétique : comment y arriver?” by Evens Salies. Alternatives Economiques, 104:36-37.
“Distortion effects of export quota policy: an analysis of the China-Raw Materials dispute” by Christophe Charlier and Sarah Guillou. China Economic Review, 31:320–338.
“Measuring the link between intergenerational occupational mobility and earnings: evidence from eight European countries” by Michele Raitano and Francesco Vona. Journal of Economic Inequality, forthcoming.
“Income distribution, credit and fiscal policies in an agent-based keynesian model” (2013) by Giovanni Dosi, Giorgio Fagiolo, Mauro Napoletano and Andrea Roventini. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 37:1598-1625.
“Crise de la théorie et crise de la politique économique : des modèles d’équilibre général stochastique aux modèles de dynamique hors de l’équilibre”, by Jean-Luc Gaffard. Revue Economique, forthcoming.
“International Trade and Domestic Distortions : Modelling the Transition Process” (2012) by Jean-Luc Gaffard and Francesco Saraceno. Journal of Evolutionary Economics 22:275-301.
“Formal Education and Public Knowledge” (2011) by Maurizio Iacopetta. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 35:676-93.
Recent working papers
Green Skills by Francesco Vona, Giovanni Marin, Davide Consoli and David Popp.
Cash-in-advance constraint on R&D in a Schumpeterian growth model with and endogenous market structure by Chienyu Huang, Juin-Jen Chang and Lei Ji.
The Rise and Fall of R&D Networks by Mario Tomasello, Mauro Napoletano, Antonios Garas and Frank Schweitzer.
Firms’ leverage and export quality: evidence from France by Michele Bernini, Sarah Guillou and Flora Belone.
Speed of convergence, education, and technological change by Maurizio Iacopetta.
Institutions and growth: a simplifed theory of decentralization and corruption by Anton Granik and Francesco Saraceno.
Recent Media exposure
Faut-il rendre public l’algorithme de recherche de Google?. Zakaria Babutsidze, Europe 1, September 18, 2014
Le patriotisme économique : une politique industrielle contre productive. Sarah Guillou, Le Monde, August 26, 2014
Acheter français… un véritable casse-tête chinois. Lionel Nesta, Le Progrès, November 9, 2012
L’étau de la compétitivité. Jean-Luc Gaffard, Le Monde, November 9, 2012
Comment le bonus-malus sur le gaz et l’électricité va nous inciter à ne plus gaspiller. Evens Salies, Capital, October 19, 2012
Les nouveaux habits de la BCE, vrai ou faux tournant?. Jean-Luc Gaffard and Francesco Saraceno, Le Monde, September 14, 2012
Recent blog posts
Europe’s control of state aid : is it good or bad for industry? by Sarah Guillou
High-impact economists by Zakaria Babutsidze and Mark McCabe
Tales from EDF by Evens Salies
Inequality and Global Imbalances: reconsidering old ideas to address new problems by Francesco Vona and Jean-Luc Gaffard
Who will pay the bill in Sicily? by Augusto Hasman and Maurizio Iacopetta
La ré-industrialisation ou le retour de l’âge du «faire» by Sarah Guillou et Lionel Nesta
Economic policy-making tools for pre- and post-crisis periods by Zakaria Babutsidze and Mauro Napoletano